Executive Health Coaching – Your New Lifestyle Mission
This coaching service is designed for executives and managers who want to develop a sustainable healthy lifestyle and who understand the importance of wellbeing in your organization. Coaching is usually 1 to 1, though it can also be done in small groups so long as the participants join willingly.
Using the power of projects, which typically run for 3/4 months, participants should expect to:
- Ease into the best shape of your life, regardless of your age, weight or current fitness level.
- Your New Lifestyle Mission is designed to significantly increase your life expectancy but more importantly improve the quality of your life, for the rest of your life.
- Improve your overall health by developing a sustainable healthy lifestyle, paying particular attention to physical fitness [exercise and moving throughout the day], nutrition, sleep, weight and your waist.
- Improve your performance at work and become a role model for other executives, managers and team members. This will ultimately lead to improved organization performance.
Your New Lifestyle Mission Projects
There are 5 essential stages to each project as follows:
- Your Mission Decision – Your vision of the outcome or results you wish to achieve including your health, exercise, nutrition and weight.
- Your Current Fitness Level – This includes key health and weight measures, sleep, sitting, exercise and nutrition.
- Your Project Plan – Together we agree a comprehensive project plan which is both challenging and realistic and designed to achieve the agreed outcome and results.
- Your Project Implementation – This sets out to execute the agreed project plan gradually and progressively by achieving agreed steps and milestones along the way.
- Your Project Review – This is essentially a post project review which takes stock and evaluates the project, leading to selection to the next project on your journey.